The success of Guidestone is thanks to the hard work, dedication and support of many individuals, businesses and funders. Want to join our team? Here’s how!
- Make a tax-deductible donation to Guidestone! Opportunities include both non-restricted donations which can be used in support of Guidestone’s operations and all programs, or restricted funds, in which you can choose where you would most like to see your dollars used:
- Support us by shopping! We have nearly 200 online retail partners including Amazon and Target who will donate on your behalf just for shopping with them through the below button:
- Be a Sponsor! Every year we seek sponsorships for our annual events, and sponsors can choose to support one or all, including the Land Link Forum, AgriSummit, and the Pumpkin Patch and Harvest Festival.
- Be an Intern! Guidestone often provides internships across a variety of our programs and for various interests. Please email email@example.com to learn more about current opportunities.
- Be a Volunteer! Volunteer opportunities are available to help support the Salida School Gardens, Farmhands Youth Education Program, administrative tasks, Homestead tours, Pumpkin Patch activities and more. If you would like to support with your time and expertise, please join us – we love our volunteers! Check out our volunteer opportunities here.
To learn more about any of these opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 719-239-0955. Thank you for your support!