On Friday, April 19th from 3:30-5:00pm, join us for the AgriSummit Community Open House at the Salida SteamPlant!
The Open House is FREE and All members of the community are welcome!
Community Open House highlights include:
- Farmers Market – vendors will have samples available, items for purchase and information on their offerings for the 2019 growing season.
- Local Libations Panel & Tastings – including Elevation, Woods Distillery, others TBA
- Live music with local bluegrass band Smeltertown (Tom Plant, Dawn Dennsion, Bruce Warren, Dale Anderson)
- Cash Bar
- NEW THIS YEAR! Seed Swap! Bring seeds to swap, or pick up seeds for this year’s garden!
- A silent auction in support of Guidestone’s programs.
The Community Open House does not require pre-registration. We hope you will join us!