Friday, April 17th, 2020
The AgriSummit Farmers Market is an early season opportunity for area producers to engage with community members. Vendors will have samples available, items for purchase, and information on their offerings for the 2020 growing season. The Farmers Market will be open through lunch hour and during the free Community Open House Hootenanny.
Interested in being a Farmers Market Vendor?
Vendor Space is limited! The deadline to reserve your booth is Friday, April 10, 2020 at 5 pm.
To reserve your booth, email Monica: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration link coming soon!
- Vendor – Producer (farmers, ranchers, local seed producers) – $60
- Vendor – Ag Support Organization – $75
- Additional Person – $25
Each market vendor registration includes:
- A 6 ft half-width vendor table – please bring your own skirting and displays
- One free registration to AgriSummit’s full day of events (a $45 value)
- Locally sourced lunch
- No end-of-market fees
- An early season sales outlet
Booth set-up will be from 7:30-8:30 am and booths will be in place all day.