We regret that we are unable to host a farmers market as part of AgriSummit 2020. Market activities will resume at next year’s AgriSummit. Details are included below for your planning purposes.
The AgriSummit Farmers Market is an early season opportunity for area producers to engage with community members. Vendors will have samples available, items for purchase, and information on their offerings for the current growing season. The Farmers Market is open through lunch hour and during the free Community Open House Hootenanny.
- Vendor – Producer (farmers, ranchers, local seed producers) – $60
- Vendor – Ag Support Organization – $75
- Additional Person – $25
Each market vendor registration includes:
- A 6 ft half-width vendor table – please bring your own skirting and displays
- One free registration to AgriSummit’s full day of events (a $45 value)
- Locally sourced lunch
- No end-of-market fees
- An early season sales outlet
Booth set-up will be from 7:30-8:30 am and booths will be in place all day.