Guidestone manages three community gardens in Salida. Each garden has tools and water available onsite, and is fenced from deer.
- 2nd & I St. Community Garden — Marilyn Moore, Garden Coordinator
- Registration is now open for renewing and new gardeners for this established, downtown community garden. Larger, 10’x20′ plots available for $84 per year. Contact Marilyn at [email protected] for more information and to register for a plot.
- Sonia’s Garden at the Touber Building
- 4’x12′ raised beds — now full for 2023.
- Crestone Mesa Community Garden
- 4’x12′ raised beds available for $35 per year. Registration is open now at https://www.amilia.com/store/en/city-of-salida-recreation/api/Activity/Detail?activityId=xZzM7OD